How do I create a chart in Alluxo?
You can create a chart in Alluxo in 90 seconds. Here are the steps:
- First, log in to your Alluxo account (https://app.alluxo.com/login)
- Navigate to the Charts screen within Alluxo (https://app.alluxo.com/charts)
- Click on "Add Chart" in the top right
- Select a connection – in this example we will use QuickBooks Online
- Now you will see the option to select your data type within QuickBooks
- Pick a valid date range (the end date cannot be in the future)
- Select your chart type
On the next screen, you will see your chart displayed with real data. This is an exact representation of what your custom chart will look like. If you wish to make changes, please press the blue "Back" button. Otherwise, you are ready to save your chart!
Note: Please make sure you have a data source connected to your Alluxo account before trying to create a chart.
Note: Charts can only be created from the Alluxo web application from a desktop or laptop computer at this time.